Benefits of Choosing Diston Rentals
- Minimal upfront Capital with the Rental STP being a 100% tax write-off* (ie normally depreciated at 2-2.5% per year).
- Rental costs usually equivalent to paying another staff member in your business
- Diston can handle the upfront Consulting and Authority Approval or work with your engineers to obtain same
- Systems are designed for robust option with duty and standby setups on all critical components to minimise any operational failure.
- Servicing included or in the event of remote system basic training is included with annual technical maintenance with refresher training course.
- Effluent Testing, Authority Reports and Paperwork requirements also included
- Parts & warranty included
- Containerised or polyethylene systems available
- Remote monitoring available to analyse plant performance
*for professional advice on taxation matters please consult your accountant or for further information please visit www.ato.gov.au
Continuity of Service
A successful approach is to write a small wastewater options report to categorise your wastewater loading and concept design your plant and reuse. This report is used as part of the authorities approval processes and confirms if rental is the best option for you. The option that best suits your site is designed and engineered and submitted to the Authorities (usually EPA) for approval. Once approved your system is installed and commissioned when authorities sign off. Innovative strategies through transparent processes to introduce practical programs, that is what Diston WasteWater Technology is about. Over 3 generations of experience has given us the knowledge and know how to provide Australian businesses with the rental solutions they need to keep running. We stand by our products and are sure that Diston rentals will give you the high level of expertise all of our clients receive.